How long will a 2003 Toyota Corolla last?
Tim R Asked: How long will a 2003 Toyota Corolla last?
Ok I know we are not psychics….. at least most of us…. but give me your best guesstimate on this.We have a 2003 Corolla that we bought new.It has 93,000 on it.We get all the regular maintenance and service.We are scrupulous about that.It is automatic.Let's say that nothing crazy happens, like gnomes in the engine, and we keep it maintained, how many miles could we reasonably expect out of it?150,000?200,000?Thanks.
Yep will go to 200K no problem unless you flog it. Look after the engine oil and coolant, it will last forever if you don't abuse it..
It's just stupid.
Um, yeah? You can even follow horoscopes and beat your wife if you want! lol.
Is that honestly in the bible somewhere? One who believes in one who sees the future will be sent to hell?
I am very much a Christian, and have psychic all my life. Christians get into trouble by running after psychics to help them lead their life. That is God's territory!He's a whole lot better than any human psychic at helping you lead your life. Okay?
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how long is a toyota corolla
- how long will a corolla last
- how long do toyota corollas last
- how many miles can a toyota corolla last
- how long will a toyota corolla last
- how long does a toyota corolla last
- how long does a 2003 toyota corolla last
- how long do corollas last
- how long will a 2003 toyota corolla last
- how long can a toyota corolla last